Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Jamie + Ella {Get Married}

A big Thank You  to my friends Ella + Jamie for not only letting me be a part of their special day but for being such great friends.  You may remember them from their engagement shoot a few months back - with their pup Hitch.  I have to admit being a guest and a coordinator is no small task but the day was simply amazing!  Ella knew exactly what she wanted on her wedding day and the weather, venue, vendors... well, everything was pretty much perfect!  This wedding weekend was filled with so many wonderful moments.  I really enjoyed getting to know the bride's family... especially since they came all the way from Alaska!  What a beautiful setting for these two families to gather.  I have a very soft spot for Charleston and the Isle of Palms so I hope you enjoy the images of this beautiful southern location!  I wish this couple many days of happiness to come.  XOXO

{Photos by Vernon Carter of Charleston, SC}





















{Thank you to the Vendors}
Venue
Photography
Vernon Carter of Charleston, SC
Catering
DJ Jazzy Jimmy of Charlotte, NC

No comments:

Post a Comment