Monday, October 24, 2011

Chris + Lauren {Get Married}

I met {Chris + Lauren} at my neighborhood watering hole, Eddie's Place a while back.  They are both from Ohio so they immediately hit it off with my hubby.  Those folks from Ohio can talk sports for hours :)  When I found out these two were about to tie the knot, I was excited they asked me to help coordinate their special day. The setting was on gorgeous Lake Wylie.  The weather was chilly but the sun was shining bright.... oh and not a cloud in the sky.  The dress.... WOW!  The flowers.... WOW!  The day... AMAZING!  Thanks again to Chris + Lauren for letting me be a part of their special day.  Check out some pics from their dream wedding by the lake......















 {Thank you to the Vendors}
 Venue
Photography
Flowers
Catering
Chef Imani's Catering Service
Cupcakes
DJ
 Eric Bowman of Charlotte, NC

No comments:

Post a Comment