Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dave + Melanie {Get Married}... in St. Lucia!

I am giddy to show you the beautiful event of my dear friends {Dave + Melanie}.  I have known this couple for a few years now and feel beyond blessed that my husband and I could share in their wedding events in St. Lucia.  It was a lot of traveling by plane and automobile but absolutely worth it to see this couple say their vows on the sandy shores of Paradise!  I must have taken over 1000 pictures but have selected a few to share with everyone from their wedding day.  To Dave + Melanie, I will never forget this trip and wish you the very best that life has to offer.  I look forward to sharing the many more joyous events to come. XOXO



 






 









  













And they lived happily ever after...

Wedding & Accomodations by:

No comments:

Post a Comment