Monday, October 4, 2010

So you are getting married! Congrats!

The date is set, the location is secured, and the vendors are booked.  Fantastic!  Now the fun part, the DETAILS… but who will make sure my candy bar is set-up?  Who will make sure the candles are lit?  Who will make sure my family photographs are placed on the welcome table?  Me, that’s who!  My goal is simple, to create a stress-free experience throughout your event.  Whether it’s securing the perfect event location, designing centerpieces or simply tying bows on favors, Style My Vision can help you with all of your needs.

It became apparent to me while planning my own wedding that a coordinator was not a luxury, but a necessity.  I had a vision in mind an without my fabulous friend, Elizabeth, it wouldn't have been brought to life!  Below are a few details of my special day.  Thanks E!  XOXO



Photos by Rachel Fesko Photography
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment